A completed Registration Packet includes several forms and enclosures, which are listed below. If you are registering as a Volunteer Only, without an animal, you will submit everything but the Animal Health Screening Form and the Evaluation Score Sheets.
- Therapy Animal Team Registration Packet
- Photo of you and your animal for your ID badge
- Animal Health Screening Form (page 9 of the registration packet), completed and signed by your veterinarian. Your animal health screening form is valid for 1 year from the date of the screening. If your registration packet is received later than 1 year from that date, you may be asked to send in a more current version of the form.
- Evaluation Score Sheets, completed and signed by your licensed Pet Partners team evaluator. Evaluation score sheets are valid for 90 day from the date of the evaluation. If your registration packet is received later than 90 days from that date, you may be asked to re-evaluate.
- Certificate of Completion - You will received this upon completion of the in-person workshop or online course.
As soon as your application has been processed, an acceptance letter will be sent to you via email which will allow you to begin visiting. Your photo ID badge should arrive approximately 3 weeks later.
For fastest processing, scan and email your completed Registration Packet to email@example.com
If you have any questions or need assistance completing your Registration Packet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-679-5530.