Careers at Pet Partners®
Updated: May 20, 2013
Do you have a passion for animals and people? Do you believe in the healing benefits of human-animal interactions? Pet Partners may be the place where you can find career fulfillment.CRM SPECIALIST
Pet Partners is looking for a Constituent Relationship Management Specialist
to help translate strategic relationship management, organization mission, and data and technology tactics into operational effectiveness and impact. This person will play a critical role in nonprofit CRM and mission management.Responsibilities
As a highly detail-oriented self-starter, you will lead and be accountable for responsibilities like the following:
• Contribute to current and planned transformation initiatives specific to CRM and related technologies.
• Oversee activities of project team(s) including research, analysis, documentation, design/develop testing, problem resolution, training, status reporting, implementation, and post-rollout review/audit.
• Develop and configure the Pet Partners Salesforce.com using best practices.
• Manage and maintain one or more constituent databases, integration points, and related staff and customer touch points.
• Design and implement database enhancements such as custom objects fields, record types, workflows and approvals.
• Work with local and online team members to streamline and integrate web and online initiatives into the database.
• Manage all existing codes, tables and related system and business rules; create new values when needed to meet new strategies.
• Oversee and audit all input and management of data, including the conduct all global changes and/or data imports to maintain data; and, conduct weekly and monthly audits of data to confirm use of accurate entry processes.
• Identify and eliminate duplicate records.
• Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support business operations.
• Oversee and audit all database related reporting activities, including dashboard management and the periodically elimination of obsolete query, export and report parameter settings.
• Maintain users and security settings for the system.
• Manage and address all ongoing support requests and administrative needs of internal and external or remote users.
• Provide ongoing assistance to users. Encourage use of technical support, but provide support when questions are dependent on knowledge of your particular configuration.
• Ensure that process and system documentation is kept current and is easily accessible.
• Develop and deliver targeted training to current and new users.
• Maintain knowledge of technology developments with open CRM platforms and, as requested, in other areas to identify potential uses. (e.g., web technologies, integration opportunities, etc.).
• Review complementary and new products from software vendors, confer with leadership about opportunities.
• Liaison to service vendors – mail house, address updating, screening services, etc.
• Liaison to IT services for database issues – upgrades, special projects, or performance issues.
• Liaison with Executive Administration and Finance to achieve the above.Qualifications:
You have proven, hands-on nonprofit experience; you are passionate about constituent relationship management and strategic tools; and you meet the following requirements:
• A BA/BS or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
• A thorough knowledge and proficiency in CRM.
• A broad understanding of IT architectures and technologies.
• At least two of the following areas: Customer relationship management; single view of customer data; benchmarking and metrics; change management.
• More than 18 months of proven nonprofit development/software experience, with an emphasis in database management, AND experience with Salesforce.com.
• One year experience managing and creating budgets.
• Knowledge of workflows and workflow optimization.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of donor and volunteer digital behavior and Internet research.
• Highly organized, analytical, detail and action oriented.
• Experience with system integration projects and project management methods and practices.
• Experience in a Business Analyst role.
• Able to travel 10-20%. Preferential Experience:
The Pet Partners team is especially interested in you if you can show that you are constantly learning and thinking innovatively; that you can grow and adapt with organization changes; and that you are able and motivated to move our mission and projects forward proactively.
Please do not contact Pet Partners directly — apply online at: http://www.hrpmsi.com/jobs/crm-aa.htm
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, MEDIA & PUBLICATIONS
Reporting to the President & CEO, the Director of Communications, Media & Publications
will set and guide the strategy for all communications, website, and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate Pet Partners' mission. The Director of Communications, Media & Publications will ensure that Pet Partners is viewed as the primary source, disseminator, and conduit of information within this diverse network and constituent base. The Director will work closely with a senior peer group within the organization as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives.
Please do not contact Pet Partners directly — click here
for a complete job description and instructions on how to apply.
THERAPY ANIMAL PROGRAM CURRICULUM COORDINATOR
- The Curriculum Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the Therapy Animal Program online courses and supportive documents. The Coordinator will provide support to online course participants to ensure courses are successfully completed, and will assist with updating and revising Animal-Assisted Activities/Therapy materials. In addition, he/she will manage Therapy Animal Program-related grants and scholarship distributions.
- Manage online course content and associated hyperlinks
- Update online course content and materials on a cyclical schedule
- Deliver updates effectively to volunteers
- Assist students with meeting prerequisites, registration and completing courses
- Review and approve Team Evaluator and Instructor qualification forms
- Process Team Evaluator course participant completion and provide next steps for practicum
- Provide direction and support to Pet Partners Team Evaluators & Instructors
- Support development of content related to Therapy Animal Program inquiries and messaging
- Review online course reports and statistics to identify where improvements may be needed
- Maintain and update participant data base records
- Work with Director of Programs and Curriculum Development Committee to develop web-based continuing education modules with subject matter experts and existing materials
- Work with Programs staff and other committees as directed
- Work with online course host company as staff liaison to improve user experience and update courses
- Assist with Animal-Assisted Activities/Therapy material updates, continuing education, and other program-related duties as assigned
- Promote Pet Partners courses with complementary organizations and missions
- Evaluate, communicate, track and manage Therapy Animal Team scholarship awards in accordance with grant parameters and funding
- Support Development Department with grant recommendations based on Therapy Animal Program needs
Bachelor’s degree in English, Education, organizational development or a related discipline. Specializing in Human Services, Human Health or Animal related fields preferred.Experience:
- Minimum 3 years curriculum development experience in work force
- Minimum 2 years work or volunteer experience in Animal-Assisted Activities/Therapy preferred
- Pet Partners background/knowledge and Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge experience a plus
Salary & Benefits:
- Strong written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellence in customer service relations
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with computer-based training tools
- Knowledge of social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge of copywrite and trademark rules for writing and delivering content
- Ability to work both independently and within a team atmosphere
- Intermediate knowledge, skills of PC operations, MS software, strong in Publisher and In-design
- Database knowledge and ability to use reporting tools, query applications, exporting/importing
Full time, 37.5 hours per week (Non-Exempt) $35,000 - $37,000 plus benefits
M - F, in Bellevue, WA OfficePlease mail your cover letter and resume to: Pet Partners, Attn. Curriculum Coordinator Position, 875 124th Ave NE, Ste. 101 Bellevue, WA 98005-2531
We appreciate your interest. Due to a high volume of inquiries, only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview. A background check will be conducted on selected applicant(s).
To explore volunteer (non-paid) opportunities (with or without a pet), please refer to our Volunteer Opportunities